The most beautiful family-- Sarasota Child Photographer

I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph my neighbor and her gorgeous family a few weeks ago, and she was kind enough to let me share some of the photos I took of her beautiful babies with you. I had so much fun getting to know them all--such wonderful and distinct little personalities! There is something about photographing children that makes my heart sing. They are so un-reserved, natural and free-spirited. As a teacher, it's easy to get caught up in all that I want to instill into kids to help them to be successful in the world, but spending time with these little ones had me realizing just how much I can learn from them! 



If you would like to see photos from the entire session, please stop by the Gallery page.



2 comments:

Flor said...

Im in your snapshots class and hopped on over to your blog.. Your pictures are gorgeous!! :)

janeen kelley said...

Thanks, Flor! That's really kind of you to say!

Post a Comment