A Tale of Two Sisters-- Sarasota Child Photographer

I had the happy opportunity to photograph two of the sweetest little girls this past weekend. The weather cooperated and was sunny, cool and inviting--perfect for a good romp out in the park! My favorite moment had to be when the younger one stopped to ask me if I thought the fairies we had been trying to find and chase at the park, might throw bombs at us. Shocked, I asked, "What on earth would a fairy bomb look like?!" To which she replied, "An explosion of flowers at our feet!" I love this little girl! Here's a peek into some of my favorite photos from our session..





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love the the little sister looking off into the distance as the big sister reads by the tree. How sweet. Perhaps they are reading about what they might do to retaliate against fairy bombs.
LOVE YOUR WORK!!! koko

Post a Comment